- Ukrainian army positions in Donbas come under fire 14 times in past 24 hours
- Normandy format leaders to have phone talks on July 24
- Our aviation extinguish forest fire in Montenegro
- No casualties among Ukrainians during earthquake in Greece and Turkey
- Since beginning of the year, 90 cases of botulism registered in Ukraine
Health Ministry to hold blood collection campaign for needs of Kyiv
On July 18, a free donation action will take place on the territory of the Ministry of Health. This is reported by the press service of the Ministry of Health.
A donation campaign will be conducted by using a car of a mobile brigade for donor blood collection. "This was made possible by the humanitarian assistance of the Ministry for the needs of the Blood Service of Ukraine by the Central California Blood Center, Fresno, California, USA," the statement said. In the future, according to the decision of the Ministry of Health, a specialized car will be transferred to support the activities of one of the regional blood centers.