- More than 1,300 foreigners barred from entering Ukraine
- Crimean Tatars again searched, detained in Crimea
- This can not be forgotten: Holodomor in Vinnitsya region
- Groysman: Ukrainians to have access to cheaper gas
- Another shipment of humanitarian aid to Donbas delivered from Russia
Rroad Safety Council to be created in Ukrainel
Prime Minister Volodymyr Groisman instructed the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers to prepare a decision on the creation of the Road Safety Council by November 15, which would be an advisory body under the government for monitoring road safety.
"I ask the Secretary of State to work with the people's deputies and interested ministries to create a Council on road safety in transport and to create such a council on November 15 at a meeting of the government. This Council will be an advisory body, if necessary, to create a department within the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers for monitoring and analysis of the situation ", Volodymyr Groisman said at a government meeting.