- Final agreement on ceasefire in Donbas during harvest season not yet achieved – Lysenko
- Eurowings seeks to start flying to Ukraine from 2018
- US urges Russia to force armed groups in Donbas to stop intimidating OSCE monitors
- Donbas reintegration bill won't affect Minsk process – Ukraine's foreign ministry
- Merkel, Macron intend to promote political process in settlement of Ukrainian conflict
Diaspora can help Ukraine in attracting investments, technologies and innovations – UCCI
18.05.2017 р., 14:30
"One of the ways to accelerate the growth of our economy is to attract foreign direct investments, modern technologies, innovations and large international companies to work in Ukraine. It is here that the Diaspora can provide effective assistance in," Chizhikov said. According to him, the most promising sectors for investment are the processing of agricultural products, infrastructure projects, aerospace industry, agricultural machinery, energy, tourism, pharmaceuticals, medical services, etc. "The Ukrainian Government has completed elaboration and has started to implement the strategy for Ukraine’s export development, which is very important for business," Chizhikov said. As reported, the Ukrainian Diaspora Business Forum, organized by the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, has started in Kyiv.