- Volodymyr Omelyan insists on limiting speed in settlements
- Rada passes medical reform bill
- Terrible road accident happens in Kharkiv
- Claudia Shevelyuk: "We are Investing in Ukrainian Youth Talents"
- Oleg Medunytsya: "People's Front" will vote for removal of deputies immunity "
Diaspora can help Ukraine in attracting investments, technologies and innovations – UCCI
18.05.2017 р., 14:30
"One of the ways to accelerate the growth of our economy is to attract foreign direct investments, modern technologies, innovations and large international companies to work in Ukraine. It is here that the Diaspora can provide effective assistance in," Chizhikov said. According to him, the most promising sectors for investment are the processing of agricultural products, infrastructure projects, aerospace industry, agricultural machinery, energy, tourism, pharmaceuticals, medical services, etc. "The Ukrainian Government has completed elaboration and has started to implement the strategy for Ukraine’s export development, which is very important for business," Chizhikov said. As reported, the Ukrainian Diaspora Business Forum, organized by the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, has started in Kyiv.