- European Court of Human Rights will hear witnesses on annexation of Crimea
- Thousands of people in Donbas considered missing since beginning of Russian aggression
- Searches underway in 15 regional tax administrations
- Trilateral Contact Group for Ukraine meeting in Minsk
- "Kyivgas" finds way to deal with debtors
Diaspora can help Ukraine in attracting investments, technologies and innovations – UCCI
18.05.2017 р., 14:30
"One of the ways to accelerate the growth of our economy is to attract foreign direct investments, modern technologies, innovations and large international companies to work in Ukraine. It is here that the Diaspora can provide effective assistance in," Chizhikov said. According to him, the most promising sectors for investment are the processing of agricultural products, infrastructure projects, aerospace industry, agricultural machinery, energy, tourism, pharmaceuticals, medical services, etc. "The Ukrainian Government has completed elaboration and has started to implement the strategy for Ukraine’s export development, which is very important for business," Chizhikov said. As reported, the Ukrainian Diaspora Business Forum, organized by the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, has started in Kyiv.