- Final agreement on ceasefire in Donbas during harvest season not yet achieved – Lysenko
- Eurowings seeks to start flying to Ukraine from 2018
- US urges Russia to force armed groups in Donbas to stop intimidating OSCE monitors
- Donbas reintegration bill won't affect Minsk process – Ukraine's foreign ministry
- Merkel, Macron intend to promote political process in settlement of Ukrainian conflict
Visa-free regime for Ukraine with EU approved in Strasbourg
17.05.2017 р., 16:05
The document was signed by President of the European Parliament Antonio Tajani and Minister for Home Affairs and National Security of Malta Carmelo Abela. According to the legislative order, Ukraine is included to the list of third countries whose citizens are canceled visa requirements when travelling for short stays of up to 90 days to the Schengen area. The visa-free travel will apply to all EU Member States except for Ireland and the UK, as well as the countries of the Schengen area, including Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. Visa-free travel for Ukrainian citizens is to come into force on June 11.