- European Court of Human Rights will hear witnesses on annexation of Crimea
- Thousands of people in Donbas considered missing since beginning of Russian aggression
- Searches underway in 15 regional tax administrations
- Trilateral Contact Group for Ukraine meeting in Minsk
- "Kyivgas" finds way to deal with debtors
Visa-free regime for Ukraine with EU approved in Strasbourg
17.05.2017 р., 16:05
The document was signed by President of the European Parliament Antonio Tajani and Minister for Home Affairs and National Security of Malta Carmelo Abela. According to the legislative order, Ukraine is included to the list of third countries whose citizens are canceled visa requirements when travelling for short stays of up to 90 days to the Schengen area. The visa-free travel will apply to all EU Member States except for Ireland and the UK, as well as the countries of the Schengen area, including Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. Visa-free travel for Ukrainian citizens is to come into force on June 11.