- Vice PM Kyrylenko: Over 14,000 tickets for Eurovision 2017 already sold
- Avdiivka again left without water due to attacks by militants
- Ukraine's Shakhtar defeated by Spain's Celta, drops out of Europa League
- Canadian opposition calls on Government to provide specific assistance to Ukraine
- Lower House of Dutch Parliament endorses ratification of EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- 83 militants' attacks, one Ukrainian killed in past day
Firtash re-arrested in Vienna as part of US extradition case
Ukrainian businessman Dmytro Firtash, who was released on Thursday by a court on a bail of EUR125 million and a promise to remain in Austria as part of a case over his extradition to Spain, was immediately re-arrested as part of a case over his extradition to the United States, according to Austrian media reports, which were confirmed by the businessman's lawyers.
- Privatization of state-owned enterprises possible only under state control – Groysman
- USAID project for agricultural sector development launched in Ukraine
- MP Honcharenko in safe place - prosecutor
- Canada preparing large-scale plan to help Ukraine confront Russian aggression
- Ukrainian aircraft construction, defenсe industry should be self-reliant - PM
US Senator, Congressman call for lethal weapons for Ukraine
US Senator Dick Durbin (Democrat-Illinois) and US Representative Mike Quigley (Democrat-Illinois) have called on the United States to supply lethal weapons to Ukraine so it can better defend itself against Russia-backed separatists in the east of the country, according to the Ukrainian Service of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL).
- Parliament approves Ukraine's joining tourism protocol to Carpathian Convention
Ukrainian lawmaker from Poroshenko Bloc reported kidnapped in Odesa
A lawmaker from the political bloc supporting Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has gone missing and is presumed kidnapped, officials say. Larysa Sarhan, a spokeswoman for the Prosecutor-General's Office, said that Verhovna Rada Deputy Oleksiy Honcharenko of the Poroshenko Bloc was abducted by unknown individuals on February 23 in the Black Sea port city of Odesa.