- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Armed Forces launch training of operators for "Javelin"
In the Armed Forces of Ukraine, preparations are being made to train operators of Javelin anti-tank missile systems (PTRK).
This is reported by an information portal on the development of Ukrainian troops and security forces "Ukrainian Military Pages".
"Preparation of candidates will begin on January 15 on the base of the National Academy of Land Forces named after hetman P. Sagaidachny for language training with the aim of acquiring the necessary level of knowledge of the English language," the statement reads.
Upon completion of language training, selected candidates will be sent abroad for training in the combat use of anti-tank missile systems.
Earlier, it was reported that the United States plans to supply 35 launchers of Javelin and 210 missiles to Ukraine.