- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Individual gas meters to be installed for gas consumers
- UN names Ukraine one of priority tasks
- Session of NATO Military Committee starts in Brussels
- In Ukraine, gas price for households to increase
Ukrainian Pavilion will be operating at Consumer Electronics Exhibition in Las Vegas
Las Vegas launches "CES 2018" - the world's largest consumer electronics exhibition, which will also feature the Ukrainian pavilion.
This is stated in a message of Ukrinform.
"This year we brought 10 companies to the Ukrainian pavilion, and we are all expecting more than 20 Ukrainian start-ups at CES. Companies are very diverse - from virtual reality to" smart home ", said the initiator of the Ukrainian pavilion and executive director of the Ukrainian Association of Venture and private capital Olga Afanasyeva.
Ukrainian developments have already been presented to a number of European and American investors, and some of these developments have attracted their interest.