- More than 1,300 foreigners barred from entering Ukraine
- Crimean Tatars again searched, detained in Crimea
- This can not be forgotten: Holodomor in Vinnitsya region
- Groysman: Ukrainians to have access to cheaper gas
- Another shipment of humanitarian aid to Donbas delivered from Russia
Shareholders in Kyivenergo to divide company in types of activities
Shareholders in public joint-stock company Kyivenergo have decided to reorganize business via dividing the company into types of activities, "Ukrainska pravda " reports
The decision was made at a general meeting of shareholders held on November 13, 2017.
After the reorganization of Kyivenergo two new companies will be created: one will distribute electricity and operate power lines, and the second one will supply electricity. This division is required in pursuance of the law on the electricity market.
The press service of Kyivenergo said that the creation of new companies would not influence the volume of rights and liabilities under municipal property management agreements signed by Kyiv City Council and Kyivenergo. The ownership right of Kyiv City to combined heat and power plant five, combined heat and power plant six, incineration Energiya incineration plant, heat supply pipelines and other facilities remains unbreakable.
Kyivenergo operates almost all energy facilities located in the capital, except for Darnytsia combined heat and power plant.