- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (Audio)
- Almost 1500 people already become victims of fire in Ukraine this year
- EU supports Ukrainian reforms in fight against corruption
- Lawyer Vasyl Miroshnichenko: "Bill strengthens liability for non-payment of alimony"
- Ukrainian army positions attacked by militants in Donbas 17 times in past 24 hours,
Law on e-trust services to bring up to 24 billion euros into economy
The law on the provision of e-trust services and the introduction of electronic identification, adopted by the Parliament on October 5, will enable to attract up to 500 thousand new business clients.
This was stated by Prime Minister Volodymyr Groisman, reports Ukrinform.
"The bill opens the door to the digital market of the EU - it's an opportunity to attract up to 500,000 new business clients, create new jobs and bring tino the Ukrainian economy up to 24 billion euros of additional revenues. I sincerely thank the people's deputies for their support," commented the Head of the Government the adoption of the Law in the Verkhovna Rada.
Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada has passed at second reading a bill on e-trust services (No. 4685). 240 lawmakers backed the document on October 5.
The bill improves legislation in the sphere of using open key infrastructure and provision of e-trust services. The adoption of the bill would allow developing the common e-trust service system, recognize Ukrainian and foreign open key certificates, digital signatures and stamps.
The document sets the legal and organization basis for provision of e-trust services, including cross-border services, and rights and liabilities of legal relations entities in the e-trust service sphere, the rules for public supervision over the observation of the Ukrainian legislation and punishment for violations in the area.