- More than 1,300 foreigners barred from entering Ukraine
- Crimean Tatars again searched, detained in Crimea
- This can not be forgotten: Holodomor in Vinnitsya region
- Groysman: Ukrainians to have access to cheaper gas
- Another shipment of humanitarian aid to Donbas delivered from Russia
Ukraine sends note of protest o Belarus
On July 14, the Embassy of Ukraine in Minsk handed a note of protest to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus in connection with the showing in the Belarussian cinemas of the Russin film "Crimea. Do not part with your loved ones". Belarussian news agency Interfax-West reports.
The Belarusian Foreign Ministry has not reacted to the note so far.
It should be noted that the Russian propaganda film "Crimea. Do not part with your loved ones" was filmed and produced by Alexei Pimanov. The trailer, which was shown in the Minsk cinemas, suggests that the film "is based on real events" against the background of "the return of the peninsula to it home harbor." The production of the film wasfinansed by the state Russian "Cinema Foundation".
According to the announcement, the premiere of the film is scheduled for mid-August