- Ukrainian army positions in Donbas come under fire 14 times in past 24 hours
- Normandy format leaders to have phone talks on July 24
- Our aviation extinguish forest fire in Montenegro
- No casualties among Ukrainians during earthquake in Greece and Turkey
- Since beginning of the year, 90 cases of botulism registered in Ukraine
Ukraine sends note of protest o Belarus
On July 14, the Embassy of Ukraine in Minsk handed a note of protest to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Belarus in connection with the showing in the Belarussian cinemas of the Russin film "Crimea. Do not part with your loved ones". Belarussian news agency Interfax-West reports.
The Belarusian Foreign Ministry has not reacted to the note so far.
It should be noted that the Russian propaganda film "Crimea. Do not part with your loved ones" was filmed and produced by Alexei Pimanov. The trailer, which was shown in the Minsk cinemas, suggests that the film "is based on real events" against the background of "the return of the peninsula to it home harbor." The production of the film wasfinansed by the state Russian "Cinema Foundation".
According to the announcement, the premiere of the film is scheduled for mid-August