- More than 1,300 foreigners barred from entering Ukraine
- Crimean Tatars again searched, detained in Crimea
- This can not be forgotten: Holodomor in Vinnitsya region
- Groysman: Ukrainians to have access to cheaper gas
- Another shipment of humanitarian aid to Donbas delivered from Russia
Kyiv reports 16 attacks on Ukrainian servicemen in ATO zone
Donbas militants opened fire on Ukrainian troops' positions 16 times in the Anti-Terrorist operation (ATO) area in the past 24 hours, as a result of which one Ukrainian serviceman sustained a shrapnel wound, the press centre of the ATO headquarters has said.
According to the press centre, the militants opened fire on Ukrainian troops' positions near Vodiane and Shyrokyne in the Mariupol sector using grenade launchers, near Hnutove using 120 mm ad 82 mm caliber mortars, grenade launchers, large-caliber machineguns and armored vehicles, and launched 13 mines of 82 mm caliber in Krasnohorivka.
In the Luhansk sector, the militants opened fire on Novozvanivka, Troyitske, Novo-Oleksandrivka and Donets using grenade launchers and small arms, the report said.