- Ukrainian army positions in Donbas come under fire 14 times in past 24 hours
- Normandy format leaders to have phone talks on July 24
- Our aviation extinguish forest fire in Montenegro
- No casualties among Ukrainians during earthquake in Greece and Turkey
- Since beginning of the year, 90 cases of botulism registered in Ukraine
Kyiv reports 16 attacks on Ukrainian servicemen in ATO zone
Donbas militants opened fire on Ukrainian troops' positions 16 times in the Anti-Terrorist operation (ATO) area in the past 24 hours, as a result of which one Ukrainian serviceman sustained a shrapnel wound, the press centre of the ATO headquarters has said.
According to the press centre, the militants opened fire on Ukrainian troops' positions near Vodiane and Shyrokyne in the Mariupol sector using grenade launchers, near Hnutove using 120 mm ad 82 mm caliber mortars, grenade launchers, large-caliber machineguns and armored vehicles, and launched 13 mines of 82 mm caliber in Krasnohorivka.
In the Luhansk sector, the militants opened fire on Novozvanivka, Troyitske, Novo-Oleksandrivka and Donets using grenade launchers and small arms, the report said.