- Change of government in Poland unlikely to result in improvement of Ukraine-Poland relations
- Avakov giving testimony in court on Yanukovych state treason case
- Yatsenyuk says Yanukovych was involved in Russia's annexation of Crimea
- Number of vacancies in Ukraine grows
- For half a year of visa-free regime 355,000 Ukrainians travelled to Europe on visa-free basis,
Court to continue considering Yanukovych high treason case on May 29
18.05.2017 р., 16:55
The court made the decision on Thursday so that Yanukovych's defense could study materials that motivate the stance of prosecutors in the in-absentia proceeding, an Interfax correspondent reported.