- Final agreement on ceasefire in Donbas during harvest season not yet achieved – Lysenko
- Eurowings seeks to start flying to Ukraine from 2018
- US urges Russia to force armed groups in Donbas to stop intimidating OSCE monitors
- Donbas reintegration bill won't affect Minsk process – Ukraine's foreign ministry
- Merkel, Macron intend to promote political process in settlement of Ukrainian conflict
Court to continue considering Yanukovych high treason case on May 29
18.05.2017 р., 16:55
The court made the decision on Thursday so that Yanukovych's defense could study materials that motivate the stance of prosecutors in the in-absentia proceeding, an Interfax correspondent reported.