- European Court of Human Rights will hear witnesses on annexation of Crimea
- Thousands of people in Donbas considered missing since beginning of Russian aggression
- Searches underway in 15 regional tax administrations
- Trilateral Contact Group for Ukraine meeting in Minsk
- "Kyivgas" finds way to deal with debtors
Court to continue considering Yanukovych high treason case on May 29
18.05.2017 р., 16:55
The court made the decision on Thursday so that Yanukovych's defense could study materials that motivate the stance of prosecutors in the in-absentia proceeding, an Interfax correspondent reported.