- European Court of Human Rights will hear witnesses on annexation of Crimea
- Thousands of people in Donbas considered missing since beginning of Russian aggression
- Searches underway in 15 regional tax administrations
- Trilateral Contact Group for Ukraine meeting in Minsk
- "Kyivgas" finds way to deal with debtors
Five Ukrainian soldiers wounded in east Ukraine in past day
18.05.2017 р., 15:45
Ukrainian Defence Ministry's Spokesman for ATO Colonel Oleksandr Motuzianyk said this at a press briefing, Ukrinform reports. "No Ukrainian soldiers were killed but five soldiers were wounded and injured as a result of military hostilities in eastern Ukraine in last day," he said.