- Final agreement on ceasefire in Donbas during harvest season not yet achieved – Lysenko
- Eurowings seeks to start flying to Ukraine from 2018
- US urges Russia to force armed groups in Donbas to stop intimidating OSCE monitors
- Donbas reintegration bill won't affect Minsk process – Ukraine's foreign ministry
- Merkel, Macron intend to promote political process in settlement of Ukrainian conflict
Five Ukrainian soldiers wounded in east Ukraine in past day
18.05.2017 р., 15:45
Ukrainian Defence Ministry's Spokesman for ATO Colonel Oleksandr Motuzianyk said this at a press briefing, Ukrinform reports. "No Ukrainian soldiers were killed but five soldiers were wounded and injured as a result of military hostilities in eastern Ukraine in last day," he said.