- Volodymyr Omelyan insists on limiting speed in settlements
- Rada passes medical reform bill
- Terrible road accident happens in Kharkiv
- Claudia Shevelyuk: "We are Investing in Ukrainian Youth Talents"
- Oleg Medunytsya: "People's Front" will vote for removal of deputies immunity "
Five Ukrainian soldiers wounded in east Ukraine in past day
18.05.2017 р., 15:45
Ukrainian Defence Ministry's Spokesman for ATO Colonel Oleksandr Motuzianyk said this at a press briefing, Ukrinform reports. "No Ukrainian soldiers were killed but five soldiers were wounded and injured as a result of military hostilities in eastern Ukraine in last day," he said.