- Final agreement on ceasefire in Donbas during harvest season not yet achieved – Lysenko
- Eurowings seeks to start flying to Ukraine from 2018
- US urges Russia to force armed groups in Donbas to stop intimidating OSCE monitors
- Donbas reintegration bill won't affect Minsk process – Ukraine's foreign ministry
- Merkel, Macron intend to promote political process in settlement of Ukrainian conflict
Merkel to meet with Poroshenko at Meseberg Palace on May 20
17.05.2017 р., 15:20
"The Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany will meet with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko on Saturday," Seibert said. The meeting will take place at the Meseberg Palace at 13:00 local time. The talks will focus on bilateral relations, Ukraine's implementation of the reform program and continuation of work in the Normandy format.