- Volodymyr Omelyan insists on limiting speed in settlements
- Rada passes medical reform bill
- Terrible road accident happens in Kharkiv
- Claudia Shevelyuk: "We are Investing in Ukrainian Youth Talents"
- Oleg Medunytsya: "People's Front" will vote for removal of deputies immunity "
No Ukrainian soldiers killed in ATO area in past day
17.05.2017 р., 14:30
Ukrainian Defence Ministry's Spokesman for ATO Colonel Andriy Lysenko said at a press briefing, Ukrinform reports. "Ukrainian soldiers were neither killed nor wounded as a result of military hostilities in eastern Ukraine in last day," Lysenko said.