- Change of government in Poland unlikely to result in improvement of Ukraine-Poland relations
- Avakov giving testimony in court on Yanukovych state treason case
- Yatsenyuk says Yanukovych was involved in Russia's annexation of Crimea
- Number of vacancies in Ukraine grows
- For half a year of visa-free regime 355,000 Ukrainians travelled to Europe on visa-free basis,
No Ukrainian soldiers killed in ATO area in past day
17.05.2017 р., 14:30
Ukrainian Defence Ministry's Spokesman for ATO Colonel Andriy Lysenko said at a press briefing, Ukrinform reports. "Ukrainian soldiers were neither killed nor wounded as a result of military hostilities in eastern Ukraine in last day," Lysenko said.