- Final agreement on ceasefire in Donbas during harvest season not yet achieved – Lysenko
- Eurowings seeks to start flying to Ukraine from 2018
- US urges Russia to force armed groups in Donbas to stop intimidating OSCE monitors
- Donbas reintegration bill won't affect Minsk process – Ukraine's foreign ministry
- Merkel, Macron intend to promote political process in settlement of Ukrainian conflict
No Ukrainian soldiers killed in ATO area in past day
17.05.2017 р., 14:30
Ukrainian Defence Ministry's Spokesman for ATO Colonel Andriy Lysenko said at a press briefing, Ukrinform reports. "Ukrainian soldiers were neither killed nor wounded as a result of military hostilities in eastern Ukraine in last day," Lysenko said.