- European Court of Human Rights will hear witnesses on annexation of Crimea
- Thousands of people in Donbas considered missing since beginning of Russian aggression
- Searches underway in 15 regional tax administrations
- Trilateral Contact Group for Ukraine meeting in Minsk
- "Kyivgas" finds way to deal with debtors
No Ukrainian soldiers killed in ATO area in past day
17.05.2017 р., 14:30
Ukrainian Defence Ministry's Spokesman for ATO Colonel Andriy Lysenko said at a press briefing, Ukrinform reports. "Ukrainian soldiers were neither killed nor wounded as a result of military hostilities in eastern Ukraine in last day," Lysenko said.