- Ukraine to adopt Finland's best practices in replacing natural gas with alternative fuel
- Ukrainian PM announces road repair starting from April
- Ukraine President, EPP President agree efforts to increase pressure on Russia
- Procedure on granting visa-free regime with EU to Ukraine running according to plan
- 83 militants' attacks, two Ukrainian troops killed in past day
Ukraine has sufficient gas reserves till end of heating period - Vice PM
11.01.2017 р., 17:00
He noted that since the beginning of the autumn-winter heating season there had been used 22% of gas reserves from underground storage facilities. "Currently we have about 11.5 billion cubic meters of gas in underground storage facilities. At the beginning of the heating season Ukraine pumped 14.5 billion. As of January 8, we used about 22% of the reserves pumped into our underground storage facilities," Kistion said. The Vice Prime Minister told that the situation with gas supplies was monitored daily, and there was a tendency towards reduction in gas consumption.