- Donald Tusk predicts unity of "G 7" position on conflict in Donbas
- Situation in Donbas escalates
- Quality control of road construction to be toughened
- Law-enforcement agencies to appeal pretrial rulings for former high-ranking tax officials
- Cutting financial assistance to Ukraine quetionable
Ukraine has sufficient gas reserves till end of heating period - Vice PM
11.01.2017 р., 17:00
He noted that since the beginning of the autumn-winter heating season there had been used 22% of gas reserves from underground storage facilities. "Currently we have about 11.5 billion cubic meters of gas in underground storage facilities. At the beginning of the heating season Ukraine pumped 14.5 billion. As of January 8, we used about 22% of the reserves pumped into our underground storage facilities," Kistion said. The Vice Prime Minister told that the situation with gas supplies was monitored daily, and there was a tendency towards reduction in gas consumption.