- Heorhiy Tuka about options of ending war in Donbas
- Over 200 suspicious tenders registered in "Prozorro" system
- Nadiya Savchenko unveils updated lists of hostages
- President Petro Poroshenko - the richest official in Ukraine
- Iryna Herashchenko stands for broadcasting of Ukrainian television in Russia
Ukraine has sufficient gas reserves till end of heating period - Vice PM
11.01.2017 р., 17:00
He noted that since the beginning of the autumn-winter heating season there had been used 22% of gas reserves from underground storage facilities. "Currently we have about 11.5 billion cubic meters of gas in underground storage facilities. At the beginning of the heating season Ukraine pumped 14.5 billion. As of January 8, we used about 22% of the reserves pumped into our underground storage facilities," Kistion said. The Vice Prime Minister told that the situation with gas supplies was monitored daily, and there was a tendency towards reduction in gas consumption.