- $1.5 billion of Yanukovych cronies transferred to national budget
- Kyiv children's railway opens its 63rd season
- Tanks and "Grad" systems recorded in outskirts of Luhansk
- Kyiv hotels and taxi service will not drive up prices at time of Eurovision
- List of mandatory vaccines for immunization can be reviewed
NABU investigating cases against Ukroboronprom officials
11.01.2017 р., 16:05
"With regard to officials of Ukroboronprom... I think that the first notices of suspicion will be announced somewhere in January. I would not want to make an accurate prediction…" he said on the air of Channel 5 on Tuesday evening. The NABU head didn't name those who are being investigated.