- Final agreement on ceasefire in Donbas during harvest season not yet achieved – Lysenko
- Eurowings seeks to start flying to Ukraine from 2018
- US urges Russia to force armed groups in Donbas to stop intimidating OSCE monitors
- Donbas reintegration bill won't affect Minsk process – Ukraine's foreign ministry
- Merkel, Macron intend to promote political process in settlement of Ukrainian conflict
NABU investigating cases against Ukroboronprom officials
11.01.2017 р., 16:05
"With regard to officials of Ukroboronprom... I think that the first notices of suspicion will be announced somewhere in January. I would not want to make an accurate prediction…" he said on the air of Channel 5 on Tuesday evening. The NABU head didn't name those who are being investigated.