- Ukrainian Diary – digest of the most important news over the past week (audio)
- Courts on Ukrtelecom privatization may last for decades
- Polish film about Oleg Setsov to be presented at Molodist festival in Kyiv
- NABU agents prevent MP Rozenblat from fleeing Ukraine with important evidence
- When the People's Deputies will be stripped off immunity
NABU investigating cases against Ukroboronprom officials
11.01.2017 р., 16:05
"With regard to officials of Ukroboronprom... I think that the first notices of suspicion will be announced somewhere in January. I would not want to make an accurate prediction…" he said on the air of Channel 5 on Tuesday evening. The NABU head didn't name those who are being investigated.