- Militants again disrupt withdrawal of weapons in Donbas
- President establishes scholarships named after Heavenly Hundred Heroes
- Several hundred Ukrainian activists march in central Kyiv
- New alternate executive director of IMF for Ukraine appointed
- Militants hinder recovery of Avdiyivka
NABU investigating cases against Ukroboronprom officials
11.01.2017 р., 16:05
"With regard to officials of Ukroboronprom... I think that the first notices of suspicion will be announced somewhere in January. I would not want to make an accurate prediction…" he said on the air of Channel 5 on Tuesday evening. The NABU head didn't name those who are being investigated.