- PGO to appeal against court's decision on Saakashvili's restraint measure
- Expert Taras Zhovtenko: "Thanks to export of weapons, Ukrainian military-industrial complex keeps itself afloat"
- UN mission notes lack of clarity in Donbas bill
- 11 medical preparations will be more accessible to Ukrainians
- Ammunition of Second World War period found in Donetsk region
NABU investigating cases against Ukroboronprom officials
11.01.2017 р., 16:05
"With regard to officials of Ukroboronprom... I think that the first notices of suspicion will be announced somewhere in January. I would not want to make an accurate prediction…" he said on the air of Channel 5 on Tuesday evening. The NABU head didn't name those who are being investigated.