- Vice PM Kyrylenko: Over 14,000 tickets for Eurovision 2017 already sold
- Avdiivka again left without water due to attacks by militants
- Ukraine's Shakhtar defeated by Spain's Celta, drops out of Europa League
- Canadian opposition calls on Government to provide specific assistance to Ukraine
- Lower House of Dutch Parliament endorses ratification of EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
Government ratifies agreement with Norway on technical, financial cooperation
11.01.2017 р., 15:30
The Ukrainian government also approved a draft law needed to ratify an agreement between the Cabinet of Ministers and the European Union on Ukraine's participation in the EU Programme for the competitiveness of enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises. (COSME) (2014-2020)" and a relevant draft resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers. In addition, the ministers approved a draft law needed to join the Protocol on Sustainable Tourism to the Framework Convention on the Protection and Sustainable Development of the Carpathians and a relevant draft resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers.