- National Bank: Ukraine’s economic growth to speed up in next two years
- Hague court to decide on further steps in Ukraine vs. Russia case on May 12
- Military equipment at parades in 'LPR' to violate Minsk accords – OSCE SMM
- Program of cultural events for Eurovision period approved
- Escalation in Donbas, two Ukrainian soldiers killed
Government ratifies agreement with Norway on technical, financial cooperation
11.01.2017 р., 15:30
The Ukrainian government also approved a draft law needed to ratify an agreement between the Cabinet of Ministers and the European Union on Ukraine's participation in the EU Programme for the competitiveness of enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises. (COSME) (2014-2020)" and a relevant draft resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers. In addition, the ministers approved a draft law needed to join the Protocol on Sustainable Tourism to the Framework Convention on the Protection and Sustainable Development of the Carpathians and a relevant draft resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers.