- Foreign Ministry: New sanctions against Syria - adequate measure against chemical weapons use
- Poroshenko hopes Trump will help Ukraine in its fight against Russian aggression
- Switzerland to issue $100 mln in financial aid to Ukraine
- Poroshenko counts on next IMF tranche in coming weeks
- Kyiv hopes China plays active role in Donbas settlement
Government ratifies agreement with Norway on technical, financial cooperation
11.01.2017 р., 15:30
The Ukrainian government also approved a draft law needed to ratify an agreement between the Cabinet of Ministers and the European Union on Ukraine's participation in the EU Programme for the competitiveness of enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises. (COSME) (2014-2020)" and a relevant draft resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers. In addition, the ministers approved a draft law needed to join the Protocol on Sustainable Tourism to the Framework Convention on the Protection and Sustainable Development of the Carpathians and a relevant draft resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers.