- Fire at Balaklia ammo depots completely put out
- Kenya ready to make Ukraine its strategic supplier of agricultural products
- Advisor to SBU chief: 118 hostages currently held in Luhansk, Donetsk
- Three Ukrainian soldiers wounded in ATO in last day
- Culture Minister introduces subventions for restoring cultural heritage objects
Government ratifies agreement with Norway on technical, financial cooperation
11.01.2017 р., 15:30
The Ukrainian government also approved a draft law needed to ratify an agreement between the Cabinet of Ministers and the European Union on Ukraine's participation in the EU Programme for the competitiveness of enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises. (COSME) (2014-2020)" and a relevant draft resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers. In addition, the ministers approved a draft law needed to join the Protocol on Sustainable Tourism to the Framework Convention on the Protection and Sustainable Development of the Carpathians and a relevant draft resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers.