- Courts on Ukrtelecom privatization may last for decades
- Polish film about Oleg Setsov to be presented at Molodist festival in Kyiv
- NABU agents prevent MP Rozenblat from fleeing Ukraine with important evidence
- When the People's Deputies will be stripped off immunity
- 48% of settlements do not have even nurses
Government ratifies agreement with Norway on technical, financial cooperation
11.01.2017 р., 15:30
The Ukrainian government also approved a draft law needed to ratify an agreement between the Cabinet of Ministers and the European Union on Ukraine's participation in the EU Programme for the competitiveness of enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises. (COSME) (2014-2020)" and a relevant draft resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers. In addition, the ministers approved a draft law needed to join the Protocol on Sustainable Tourism to the Framework Convention on the Protection and Sustainable Development of the Carpathians and a relevant draft resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers.