- Volodymyr Klitschko names his version of top five boxers of all times
- No Ukrainians reported among victims of terrorist acts in Spain
- Kyiv Plant seeks to service western civil aircraft
- NOC initiates electing of Olga Harlan to European Commission of Athletes
- Hryvnia somewhat strengthened again
Government ratifies agreement with Norway on technical, financial cooperation
11.01.2017 р., 15:30
The Ukrainian government also approved a draft law needed to ratify an agreement between the Cabinet of Ministers and the European Union on Ukraine's participation in the EU Programme for the competitiveness of enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises. (COSME) (2014-2020)" and a relevant draft resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers. In addition, the ministers approved a draft law needed to join the Protocol on Sustainable Tourism to the Framework Convention on the Protection and Sustainable Development of the Carpathians and a relevant draft resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers.